All material at or linked to the Humanitus Foundation's website at http://www.humanitus.org is protected by copyright laws.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED All text, images, audio and/or video material accessed from or via this site remains the copyright of the organisation or producer concerned. The Humanitus Foundation accepts no liability for this material.
As a visitor (not an active partner or affiliate of the Humanitus Foundation), you agree that:
- You retrieve materials for information only
- All retrieved material is intended only for personal listening and/or education
- You may not modify any information copied from the Humanitus Foundation website at http://www.humanitus.org
- You may not copy files to other websites without the prior permission of the copyright owner of the files
- Professional users must contact the copyright owner of any material prior to it being transmitted or copied in any form
NOTICE OF TRADEMARK The foundation's "aperture logo" may not be used, transmitted or copied without the prior, written permission of the Humanitus Foundation.
The Humanitus Foundation makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without an expressed or implied warranty.
DISCLAIMER The Humanitus Foundation disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the Humanitus Foundation be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.